Personal Life Coaching
Personal Life Coaching is a purpose-filled experience, where you are immersed in a process that is focused completely on “you.”
During your coaching, we will explore specific areas of your professional or personal life that you want to develop or enhance. This could include: a personal dream, goal or challenge; your mission, vision and priorities; an inspiring action plan for your life; interpersonal relationships; wellness; or stress management. I will teach you new concepts; and, lead you in enriching coaching conversations, visualizations, creative exercises, and personal assessments (like Strengthfinders and Human Design) to grow and become your best self.
Through Personal Life Coaching, I will help you:
- Clarify your professional or personal goals and priorities.
- Resolve professional or personal challenges.
- Create and align your life with your mission, values and strengths.
- Develop an expanded mindset, new skills, and inspired actions for achieving your goals.
- Start to live with inspiration, fulfillment, clarity and conviction.
- Achieve greater wellness and reduce stress.
This can be implemented through in-person, Skype or phone sessions. We can also meet for a half-day or full day personal retreats. (That is called Personal Day Coaching.)
Client Relations Liaison
“Good morning Elaine,
I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to thank you for the informative training that you pro-vided our team. We all enjoyed it and received a lot of valuable information to help with our daily duties, both work related and personal.
On a personal note, I wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed your “Love is the Way” CD. The songs are truly powerful and wonderful. I want to thank you for that.”